15 Mai 2018

Miss Marple knows where the toys are hidden!

Hello furiends

How are you doing? I am great. Scarlett the dumb face is getting used to us and I am getting used to her. Not that I like her tough... she never plays with me. All she is interested in is playing with herself and the catnip cussions.  I stick to Sunny Sunshine, she is much more fun and I like her.

Here I watched Scarlett play:

And guess what, she even tried to eat next to me:

This is me investigating where my human furiend has some new toys hidden from us:

My human furiend made this kitty card for the new challenge at Ally's Angels. I wanted her to colour the kitty differently so it looked more like me but she said it needs to be black. I think she is colourblind... this is more grey than black...


Meow-meow
Elly

4 Kommentare:

Fikreta hat gesagt…

Scarlett the dumb face - I can't stop laughing!
you are so funny!
at least she didn't eat your food :D
hope you found toys :D
oh I love that card so much!
its pawesome!
lots of hugs

Lisa hat gesagt…

Hello, Elly!! I'm glad you and Scarlett (the dumb face - ha!!) are getting used to each other!! And look at you investigating where the new toys are :) Ally's card is so stunning!! I love the sweet image and the design!! It's gorgeous!! I hope you both have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebi Ally
Do lauft öppis bi eu dihei..., härzig dini zwei Büsis und prima, dass sie sich langsam anänand gwöhned! Dini Cat-Card isch mega cool und die Swirls rundume gshend genial us!
Alles Liebi und trotz äm Rägä viel Sunneschii is Härz,
Mo

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly, its good to read that you are getting more used to Scarlett. Hopefully she will play with you in time:) I love Ally's card. The yellow and grey/black are gorgeous together and the design is beautiful.
Hugs
Gina xx